5 STEPS TO THE QUICK GUARANTEE MANAGEMENT
- Make sure your scooter really has that problem!
- Make sure you want to operate the scooter according to the user manual.
- Prepare the documents needed to validate the warranty!
- Purchase invoice (or a copy)
- Warranty card (or a copy)
- We recommend that you contact us directly to resolve any complaints you may have about the product you have purchased.
- The repair time depends on the product and its fault. In the case of repairing the product, the warranty period is extended by the service time. An exception, if the service hardware did not find a fault, ie. the malfunction was caused by improper handling or use.
In any case, please contact us about the status of the repair.
Information on mandatory warranty
On the basis of Government Decree 151/2003 (IX.22), the products we sell are under one year warranty under the following conditions. In some cases, we may deviate from this for the benefit of the consumer, but this is always indicated separately on the product page. Always check if you have a valid warranty card! However, we emphasize that this information does not affect the Civil Code. and the time limits specified therein. This Prospectus applies only and exclusively to the Statutory Warranty.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WARRANTY CARD?
You may enforce your warranty claim with a warranty card, original invoice, or a copy of the warranty provided with the product you purchased. Please keep these documents carefully! We cannot replace lost warranty tickets. Any post-warranty repair, erasure or overwriting of the warranty voucher will invalidate the warranty card.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
The warranty period begins on the day of delivery of the product to you, or if handed over by us or a person authorized by us, commences on the day of handover and is valid for one year. In the case of repair of the product, the warranty period is extended with the service time. An exception, if the service hardware did not find a fault, ie the malfunction was caused by improper handling or use. In the case of a replacement of a product or a substantial part of the product, the warranty period for the product (s) being replaced will begin again. The Customer shall indicate the perceived defect to our Company in the shortest possible time, if it fails to do so, the resulting damage shall be borne by the Buyer.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY NOT APPLICABLE?
- Improper transport, storage, violent external impact, external cable breakage, damage caused by elemental shock (eg lightning strike, surge).
- Incorrect handling, use in dusty, wet environments.
- Interventions, repairs, extensions, transformations performed outside the service center of INOKIM HUNGARY (Invespa Kft.) by a third party.
- Natural wear and tear.
WHAT’S THE TIME TO REPAIR?
The repair time depends on the product, its fault. In some cases, longer repair times may occur if no replacement parts are available to repair the defective product. If the product cannot be repaired, you can obtain a new product equivalent to the defective product.
HOW CAN YOU RETURN THE SCOOTER FOR REPAIR?
You can deliver your defective product 2 to us:
- you can personally deliver it to our shop (1054 Budapest, Aulich utca 5)
- You can send it back to DPD courier
Contact information for our shop and service:
Address: 1054 Budapest, Aulich utca 5.
Phone number: + 36-70-622-8510